Liebster Award

17:06


The Liebster award is a way to discover new blogs and a way to get to know other bloggers.
I was nominated by Jenny G from 'hello subconscious mind', so make sure you check her blog out here.

The rules are:





  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Answer the questions from your nominator
  • Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
  • Create 11 new questions
  • Notify your nominees through social media 


  • These are the questions that were given to me and my answers:

      1.  If you could visit any place, where would it be?
    I would absolutely LOVE to go to Australia and New Zealand. This is because it looks so beautiful there and I would love to got to the beach at Christmas! I also have friends and relatives who live there that I would love to visit/meet.

      2.  What is your favourite food?
    This is a hard one for me! I will eat pretty much anything (within reason!), but I think my favourite meal is a roast dinner and my favourite snack has got to be chocolate.

      3.  If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
    My first wish would be that everyone would get on and be friends, because I think if everyone made an effort to get on better with people, there wouldn't be so much broken families and friend groups/
    Secondly, I would wish that myself and everybody else in the world, would be confident to be themselves in the the way they both look and act. I think we all worry too much about what other people think.
    Lastly, on a less serious note, I wish that I could do more dance performances. This is because I only get to do shows every two or three years and they are my absolute favourite things to do. This, however is already starting to come true, as I have group dance competitions in March, April and May, which I am extremely excited about!

      4.  If you could visit any planet, which one would it be?
    Pluto. I don't know much about planets but pluto is very tiny which is why I would go there as I think thats cool!

      5.  Which 3 people would you want to meet (dead or alive)?
    I would want to meet my Grandad, who died before I was born so I never got to meet him.
    I also would want to meet Emma Watson because I love the Harry Potter films and ballet shoes and I think her work for women equality is really inspirational.
    Lastly I would want to meet Walt Disney because I think he must have had an amazing personality with an imagination to come up with all the of films, and I am a massive fan of Disney!

      6.  What are 5 things you can't live without?
    1. My friends. I have six amazing best friends who are always there for me through anything and everything, and make my smile and laugh every single day.
    2. My phone. If I am ever bored I will always be on some kind of social media site or playing a game on my phone. It also gives me constant contact with my friends.
    3. My Camera. I love documenting memories by taking photos, it freezes my favourite moments so that I can remember them for the rest of my life and that it something priceless.
    4. My mascara and concealer. These are my absolute must makeup items that I wear every single day.
    5. My dance shoes. Ballet shoes, pointe shoes, jazz shoes etc. are what I dance in multiple times a week, and since I can't dance properly without them, they are objects I can't live without. 

      7.  If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
    I would have a baby elephant (that never grows!). I know they are still very big but I love elephants and they are so cute! I would have to get quite a bigger garden and make it an elephant house for it.

      8.  What is your favourite piece of clothing/accessory you own?
    I wear my burgundy jumper from New Look at least once a week during autumn, and winter. It is so comfy and warm and I love the colour of it. I also can accessorize it with my snood or a long or statement necklace.

      9.  What is your favourite movie villain?
    If I have the opportunity to mention Disney I will, so my favourite movie villan is Cruella de Vil from 101 dalmatians. If you are going to be a villain you might as well be as cruel as you can get and she defiantly isn't stupid!

      10.  What would you do with a million dollars?
    I would be very boring and put most of it aside for university, houses, cars and bills when I'm older. I would however spend a small amount of it as a treat!

      11.  What is something you have done that you are proud of?
    I am proud of all of the dance exams I have done in my life. I think I have done about 11 with my next one in about a months time. I have got a high merit or distinction in every one which I am proud of as I know I put a lot of time and effort into it to get those results.

    My nominees are:
    Rosie Bea from 'Ms Rosie Bea'
    Georgina Crowe from 'Beautiful Bright Light
    Kerri Whitehouse from 'All Things Kerri'
    Emma W from 'Emma's Beginning'
    Lauren Louise from 'Beauty May'
    Libby Steph from 'Roses and Ringlets'
    Senay Faikoglu from 'Senay Faikoglu'
    Madmaddy3003 from 'madmaddy3003'
    Sakshi Raina from 'Capturing Sunshine'
    Amiey Lauren from 'All Things Amiey'
    Lemon Tirres from 'Lemon Tirres'

    My questions for my nominees are:
    1. What is your dream holiday?
    2. If you were only allowed one makeup item, what would it be?
    3. What is your aspiration in life?
    4. What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
    5. What is your favourite season?
    6. What are your favourite books/films?
    7. What are your favourite shoes?
    8. What is your first memory?
    9. Why did you start blogging?
    10. What is/was your favourite school subject?
    11. What is your favourite object in your bedroom?
    I am looking forward to seeing all of you answers. This was a very fun post to write and I am very surprised and grateful that I was nominated!
    Feel free to email me or leave any other questions or comments below!
    See you on Wednesday!

    Rachel xxx

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    I love seeing your comments and will try to read and reply to all of them! Make sure you click 'notify me' so that you will see any replies!

    Recent Posts

    Twitter

    Google+ Followers